- Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram (RBSK) is a new initiative to protect and promote child health which seeks to put together a systematic approach to child health screening and early intervention
- RBSK aims at early detection and management of the '4Ds' (Defects at birth, Diseases in children, Deficiency conditions and Developmental delays including disabilities) prevalent in children.
- The RBSK Teams are placed at taluka level at RH/SDH level under supervision and monitoring of Medical superintendant.
- Under RBSK, in Maharashtra State, total 1130 teams are proposed in the year 2013- 14 among that 1093 teams have been established in Maharashtra. In Addition to these teams 37 Ashram school teams are posted in tribal districts for screening of Ashram schools students.
- State has implemented the Rashtriya Baal Swasthya Karyakram in all 33 Districts since 1st April 2013. Each RBSK team has been provided with designated Vehicle. Also each team is provided with Medicine Kit, Equipment and Developmental Kit by process of decentralized purchase at block level. Detailed village plan has been provided to these teams. The teams are working according to the prepared micro-plan.
- In the year 2013-14, since 1st April 2013 to 31st Dec. 2013, the total numbers of Angawadis checked by RBSK teams are 1,97,391 and the total children screened in Anganwadis are 60,44,770. Among these total 3,44,315 children were referred to higher centers. It has already been instructed with the repeated Video conferences to screen the remaining children missed in the first quarter.
RBSK Guidelines and Recruitment information for M.O, ANM & Pharmacist
District wise Female Medical officer Recruitment Information
District wise Male Medical officer Recruitment Information
District wise ANM Marksheet
District wise Pharmacist Marksheet